Nov 8, 2011

Lots of New Pictures From Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Lots of New Pictures From Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Geek Tyrant (via Dark Horizons) has a slew of new high-res images from Brad Bird's Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol. I thought these two were particularly cool. I like the look of that sandstorm sequence, and I love the tuxedo that Ethan Hunt is wearing here because that collar makes it look like something we might have seen on Leonard Nimoy or even Peter Graves in the original series! (I'm not positive that actually is Hunt, though. Tom Cruise looks like he might be either putting on or about to tear off a face mask in that still...)



1 comment:

antony said...

Face masks are always a possibility, of course, but I'm pretty sure he's making a phone call in that bottom pic, and is probably just plugging his other ear to hear the line ;)